GE Wine Cooler Repair In Chattanooga, TN
GE Wine Cooler Repair
GE Wine Cooler repair in Chattanooga, TN 37402
GE Wine Cooler Repair Chattanooga, TN 37402. Chattanooga Appliance Repair specializes in all types of GE PROFILE Series Beverage Center Repair, GE PROFILE Series Wine Center, GE Wine Center, GE Wine Cooler Repair. If your GE Wine Cooler is having problems like the wine cooler is not staying cool, wine cooler stopped working. Chattanooga Appliance Repair will have your GE Wine Cooler repaired or serviced in no time. We will have your GE Wine Cooler up in running in no time.
2. Wine cooler refrigerators are a popular choice among beginning collectors, as well aficionados looking for supplemental storage.
3. We recommend outfitting wine coolers with a hygrometer to monitor humidity level. Refrigeration tends to lower humidity, which can dry out corks if left unchecked.
4. Buy big. Most wine collectors find that their collections grow quickly and that they often underestimate the wine refrigerator capacity they require.
5. Expect to find wine refrigerators with chrome/wire racks and wood racks. Generally speaking, coolers of higher quality are fitted with wood racks.
6. Slide-out shelving is a convenient feature that makes restocking your wine refrigerator much easier.
7. If you'd like to store both red and white wines in the same wine cooler, we offer a variety of dual zone refrigerators designed for this purpose.
8. Consider how visible your wine cooler will be before you buy. There's no sense paying a premium for a nice-looking option if you plan to keep it in the garage and out of sight. On the other hand, if you plan to have it on display, presentation is worth a premium.
9. When checking the capacity of our wine refrigerators, look for options that can accommodate magnum bottles. These will fit slots that are 3.75 inches wide. Standard slots measure 3.25-3.5 inches wide.
10. Four keys to successful wine storage are constant temperature between 55 and 57 degrees F, humidity levels between 50 and 70 percent, darkness to prevent damage from fluorescent and ultra-violet light, and a stable environment free from agitation to preserve flavor and bouquet.